Lesbian Dinner Party: Single Lesbians + 1 Restaurant = Infinite Possibilities
How It Works
During the 3 hour event, you will be able to have real conversations with the women at your dinner table and for dessert, you’ll switch to a different table.
Where & When?
MUA Oakland Bar & Restaurant, 2442a Webster Street, Oakland, CA 94612
What's For Dinner?
- Quinoa-Arugula Salad | with seasonal fresh fruit, goat cheese and almonds
- Fried Calamari | chili, shallot
- Brussel Sprouts |brown butter
- Crispy Tofu | black bean chili sauce
- Grilled Salmon | spinach, bacon, onion
- Chicken Milanese | lemon, caper, arugula
- Flour-less Chocolate Cake | raspberry sauce, whipped cream
Early Bird: $110 (until May 3rd, 11pm PST)
Who Should Attend?
Women of all ages, who desire dating or friendship in a more relaxed, facilitated event, with less pressure (and less noise) than a speed dating event, but less of a commitment than full matchmaking.